Today's SBQ


Today's SBQ is:
Do you have an organizational system for your patterns? If so, how do you organize them? If not, have you considered organizing them?

My answer:
Yes, well... actually, I'm trying it!
I'm physically browsing all the old magazines I have purchased, saving only the charts I would ever stitch and discarding other pages. So I have saved some space in my library. Now I have to catalog them with the database program.
Besides, I am yet cataloging with the db program the magazines I have fully saved, putting the big charts in plastic envelopes.
I have to fix up the patterns on my pc in the same manner... They are yet placed in folders, but not listed. It will take a lot of time, I'm afraid. I'm doing it little by little.

0 paw prints:

Purr-Stitch is online since 03/03/2006