Big big BIG Happy Dance

Dopo diciotto mesi, ieri sera ho finalmente portato a termine il mio copritavolo!
Ringrazio tutte le amiche che mi hanno accompagnato in questo SAL, ed auguro a coloro che non l'hanno ancora finito di terminarlo presto.
It has been started 18 months ago...
I've sewed the borders last night, my father helped me to cut the stripes during Easter holidays. The fabric is a Debbie Mumm Market Fresh Fruit Stripe Multi on Yellow, chosen before I started the SAL. Don't you think it perfectly matches with fruit patterns?
I simply love my tablecloth... finally finished!
Fruit patterns by Little House Needleworks


3 paw prints:

elenamac said...
15:13

strepitoso!!!!Semplicemente magnifico!! Bravaaaaaaaaa!

Unknown said...
15:16

Complimentissssimi! E' bellissimo
Paola

Elena - Gatti e Crocette said...
16:54

Grazie a te per aver organizzato il bellissimo SAL!!!
Complimentoni la tovaglia è splendida, hai fatto davero un ottimo lavoro!
Baci Elena

Purr-Stitch is online since 03/03/2006