October 8th, 2018 #bulletjournalism

October 8th, 2018 #bulletjournalism - coverJust started my second #bulletjournal! I can't believe a year passed since I approached this world. So glad I did! I decided to switch to other fonts inspiration for my new bu-jo: #Bristol for the headlines, #SummerLemonade for the duo combinations; I kept writing the months in #AutumnInNovember. This monthly spread (I have monthly To-do list and Habit Trackers in the following pages, which I forgot to photograph 😅) worked perfectly for me this past year, so I kept the layout for the new bullet journal. #NoFilter added. photo #Fujifilm: ©Dolci Fusa October 8th, 2018 #bulletjournalism - pg02-03 key & index October 8th, 2018 #bulletjournalism - pg06-07 October 8th, 2018 #bulletjournalism - pg16-17

0 paw prints:

Purr-Stitch is online since 03/03/2006