The last gifts

Ora che ho consegnato anche l'ultimo pensierino, posso mostrarvi cosa ho regalato alla mia più cara amica e ai suoi due bimbi per Natale.
Il modello della messenger bag è di Lexie Barnes, mentre quella dei cappellini è Tie Dye Diva Designs & Monkeysbug Tees. Naturalmente, non poteva mancare un libro!
Today I've given the last gift, so I can show you what I've made for my dearest friend and her children.
The model of the messenger bag is by Lexie Barnes, of the animal hats is by Tie Dye Diva Designs & Monkeysbug Tees.
Many thanks to Martina for her help and consulence: you're precious!
Copyright graphic: ©Margaret Sherry

Ecco la prima vera borsa che ho fatto nel dettaglio. Ho fatto qualche variazione rispetto all'originale pattern presente sul libro "Sew What! Bags" (ISBN: 1603420924): ho scelto delle stoffe sportive, ho cucito il velcro a strappo, per una chiusura più sicura, ho aggiunto una tasca interna e aggiunto dei bottoncini.
I've modified a little the pattern published on the book "Sew What! Bags" (ISBN: 1603420924): it's my first bag and I'm pretty satisfied with the result.

Ed ecco le piccole pesti con indosso i cappellini.
Alla prossima!
The children wear the animal hats.

5 paw prints:

monica said...
21:47

e brava vero! ma quanti regali! tra fatti e ricevuti la lista è interminabile!
Bene, buon segno : 0 )
baci

Country Nanny said...
21:00

Che simpatiche canaglie ;) e che bei cappellini!!! La borsa è veramente ben fatta. Ogni volta mi fai scoprire dei libri o dei patterns veramente sensazionali.
Un bacione.
Elisa

vale said...
23:44

I cappellini sono stupendi!! Sei bravissima!! Ciao! Vale

Maria said...
12:31

i cappellini sono carinissimi... grazie per la tua visita mi ha fatto molto piacere ;)
ciao Maria

lenna said...
08:55

Hi I am Lenna. I don't know how to make my blog a clickable working item. I also tried to make my name work but could not figure it out. I have a Mac and it is not like a P. C. at all. I love your cats btw. I, too am a cat person. I do enjoy the blog and your stitching is great.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. If I am doing something wrong would like you to just tell me and I will change it. I am new at this and I don't understand the wording. I hope to get better.
Thanks for your time you spend on this blog. I know it takes away from your stitching time.
God Bless ~
Lenna

Purr-Stitch is online since 03/03/2006