Summer 2010 - Cats and some outsiders

I mesi scorsi sono stati molto pesanti, emotivamente e fisicamente, e ho avuto poco tempo di scattare foto ai miei amati gatti. Vi propongo una selezione in ordine sparso, con qualche "outsider"; trovate tutte le foto al completo sul mio album online.

The past months have been very heavy, emotionally and physically, and I had little time to shoot photos of my beloved cats. I'll propose you a selection, with some "outsiders"; you'll find all the other photos on my online album.
Ronny
Lallabel
Fanny
Toby
Nanà
Polly
Gigietta
Bunny
Tico
Piccolo
Questi sono i fratellini di Pirata, tutti adottati: Batoufle...
Pirata's brothers and sister, adopted: Batoufle...
... Olivia & Rosso.
The outsiders: a confused butterfly on a crochet rose...
... a frog...
... and a "pastore abruzzese" puppy named Sansone.

0 paw prints:

Purr-Stitch is online since 03/03/2006