January 13th, 2019 #fitness

January 13th, 2019 #fitnessNew year, new fitness tracker. Ks flourished from past October 😁. It was an exhausting week, a new record for my bruises collection (I think I have currently twelve different marks on my skin) and I had kind of an epiphany: I have to improve my attitude towards the all-against-one sparring. Even if being a former black belt karateka 🥋 helps me to instantly catch the techniques, control my hits, throw strong and perfect straight punches and kicks, because of it I also have patterns to break and muscle memory to fight against. And the traditional concept of difense and counterattack doesn't exactly fit with close contact disciplines like #KravMaga and #Система. My instructor often waves us: "Cattive, mi raccomando" (Be bad) because in real fights you don't have the luxury to be "correct", you cannot wait for the attack, you have to act in one time e keep hitting, and you have to learn how to do it and handle the stress during the training classes. Filter: 40% #Perpetua. photo #Fujifilm: ©Dolci Fusa

0 paw prints:

Purr-Stitch is online since 03/03/2006